Taylor is a young high-tech company, which supplies electronics and software for the global solar PV industry. Our technology gets more power out of solar systems. At Taylor focus on excellence, independent working, and trust in partnerships are the starting point of what we do. Taylor has closed a series A investment and has recently made its market introduction. At Taylor we are looking for new talent to join the team.
As Taylor and our development teams grows (4 people, 3 vacancies) and we keep developing more software applications we are in need of a software team lead that can manage our software developments.
As the Softwareteam lead you shall be responsible for all the software Taylor develops and for managing the software development process.
· Managing and further developing the software development process
· Managing software development resources
· Overseeing software testing and quality of the products
· Help building the software team by expanding the team
· Help the software team develop itself as a team and its skills
· Define the software development roadmap together with sales
· Defining the required software changes and
The software Taylor develops currently consists of:
- A cloud backend and API running on Microsoft Azure
- A web dashboard running on .NET
- A mobile and desktop application, both running on Xamarin
- Software for two different versions of Gateways (Linux and ESP32 based)
- Embedded software in the solar optimizers
- Various software applications for service, production and testing of products
You shall thus be overseeing a wide range of software applications.
We are looking for a person with experience in software development, and who is energized by the dynamics of a young growing company. Somebody who is hands-on and able to cope with the large flexibility that comes with a start-up. You shall be managing the overall development process and integration of all the different tools and we need somebody that can keep an overview of all the different applications and interfaces.
We are a growing team of people with different expertise’s. As a result, we expect from people that they can take individual responsibility for their work and their results. We also expect you to be able to work independently and provide feedback to the company and your colleagues about general improvements.
· Experience in software development (> 5 years). Experience as an architect/ integrator is an advantage.
· Experience in team management and development
· Strong communication skills
· Being able to extract requirements and specifications from customer stories and feedback
· Experience with Git and Gitlab (or similar software )is an advantage but not required
If you are just as passionate about building innovative products as we are, then you will fit right in.
· Position with a lot of opportunities in an international high-tech scale-up
· An interdisciplinary and highly competent team of awesome colleagues
· A fast moving and challenging development pace
· Highly autonomous and flexible work conditions
· Prime office location at Strijp-S in Eindhoven
· Competitive salary